Sunday, November 29, 2009
Phuket wf my Inlaws..

I went Phuket with my in laws on 14-16 Nov'09. Its a nice place there, however, the kids are a troublesome things.. They either throw tantrums or show no interest. I did not have a chance to step onto the beach, I did not have enough shopping and neither did I buy anything for myself at all.. sigh.. Nevertheless, it was still fun and nice..
I am going back to Phuket on 01-04 Jan'10. This round without the kids, hahaha... I am going with my hubby, my mum & aunt.. 4 of us.. We'll be going to Phi Phi Island too... I will take nice photos and put it in my blog. Meanwhile, some of the pics during my last trip shown as follows:-



The hotel we stayed...

Photobucket


our room...
Photobucket



Photobucket


The basin...
Photobucket


the couch in the room...
Photobucket


balcony...
Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

the swimming pool

Photobucket



The largest shpg mall in Phuket

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



Patong Nite Life..
Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket





Photobucket



Bootie thought hard on 12:24 PM.