Saturday, June 27, 2009
MC

Yesterday, I took leave but I woke up at 5am, went out at 5.30am which is even earlier than my normal working days.. Becos, I went to Q to see the famous Chinese Doc at Jurong East near IMM. You need to wake up early to Q and see her.. After she "ba mai", she say that my blood is thick and I have got fatty liver (due to steroids & of cos my diet contributes some).. thereafter she say I need to be on a stringent diet which I think is quite difficult. Next she say, I have 3 "liu" in my womb.. and she need me to go to a gynae whom she refer at Gleneagles for an u/sound scan.. which is gonna cost me another bomb..

Sometimes I don't know why I just some how feel that my entire life afflicts with the doctors. I need to see them all the time.. and is forever seeing doctors for different diagnosis.. I really felt despair.. Though this is not something serious but just some how or rather "sian"...

After seeing the chinese doc, I went to TTSH for my blood test.. and I waited till 415pm then I get to see my doctor but my lab test are unusually good. Meanwhile, I also went for my knee cap x-ray cos I had a fall about 2mths ago, and it still hurts when i walk down the stairs or when i stand up after a long sit.. Well, the x-ray was ok.. I am fine, no cracked.. Thank God.. I just need time to heal..

Wish Me Good Health.....

Just finish Transformer 2 an hour ago.. This show is 2.5hrs long and is fantastic nice.. You don't feel the show draggy and neither do you feel is 2.5hrs.. I went to watch with Flora & my hubby's cousin & gf... Just simply so comical & nice... I will give 4.5/5.. Awesome show.. Must watch..


Bootie thought hard on 12:33 AM.