Sunday, July 26, 2009
Dilemma

Last Fri, I went out with my ex colleagues and had our dinner at Harbour Front Dragon Gate Restaurant.. It was enjoyable talking to them.. Though not all turn up but we were having a good time.. Time flies when we are happy..weird isn't it.. We can practically talk about everything, vulgars one, sexy ones, gossips one and serious ones.. Its kinda release my mind & stress for that 3 hours......
Below is a photo of just few of us.. Haha.. no young ladies, all "Lao Cha Bos".. See below..
Photobucket



Anyway, yesterday I went to Toa Payoh Dr Koh's clinic for a 2nd opinion.. My appt was at 12.45 but I only get to see him at 3 He had advise me not to do the laparascopy at all. He see my gynae's u/sound result, to him, that is not very serious to do this opt. Reason being there was no cysts, no fibroids. Is only the ovary that looks a little swelling and of cos there are lots of eggs in the womb area? Sigh.. Dr Koh says if I do the surgery just to get rid of my pains and eggs, why not I take contraceptive pills.. Yasmin. This pill has got almost no side effects.. In fact not only will not gain weight, it helps to beautify one's skin and make you look younger and it will not cause any infertility. If you want pregnancy, just stop the pill, and you will be pregnant almost immediately so long as you are a healthy person.

Doc says even if I do the surgery, the problem will still recurr as the main issue here is menses blood. So long as I have menses blood I will have this problem recurr. That is why he suggested a hormone pill instead. According to him, this will reduce my menses flow and the number of days, which will help ease my pain, discomfort & water retention. However, this pill is only to help not to worsen my condition into developing cysts/cancer, etc.. It does not solve my existing conditions which I mentioned earlier on the clots/eggs in my womb. The only way is to do the surgery. So right now, his opinion is to try this pill for a month, thereafter if I find it ok, buy for another 5 months, and see him in Jan 2010 for review.

So my question here is should I take the pill and see if it helps on my discomfort first. Or should I go to Dr Koh and ask him to do the surgery and thereafter continue to take the pill then review in 6 months time.

Isn't this a 1 bird kill 2 stone solution? Arghhhh........ I am so sick of it.. Why are there so many problems here and only me has this problem.. Damn Sick of it.. T_T


Bootie thought hard on 8:08 AM.