Saturday, August 1, 2009
St James Nite

Last nite we went St James Power Station for our Quarterly SCG gathering.. Wow.. It has been almost 8years since I last went disco.. My last visit was to Zouk.. This round.. Not bad.. We meet up with Mike @ e entrance @ 930pm.. There was an event going on with Power 98FM, therefore, the nite starts only at 11.20pm..

We dance a little for about 20min at the dance floor.. Old ler, really not good at shaking.. the sound system is really good.. however, music so so.. not really high enough to make one shake or maybe becos the nite is still young.. I left very early, at about 12.20am cos my hubby come fetch me and he has to work on Sat, therefore... can't make him wait for me long ya..

Below are some pics taken.. not very sharp, but visible.. hahaha.. yup..




Photobucket

Dreamy drunk look
Photobucket

Aren't they compatible?? YES!!! ^^
Photobucket



Frostie & gf.. soooooo sweet...
Photobucket


haha.. Charlie Angels? (Left:-Flora, Zhen, Frost gf)
Photobucket


From left:- Clive, Frost, Weihao, Zedex
Photobucket


"5 hu jiang??" (Clive, Mike, Frost, Hao, Zedex)
Photobucket






Bootie thought hard on 11:56 AM.